1. WHAT INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED?
1.1 – We collect a variety of information before, during and after you book with us and use any of our services. This includes:
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) making a booking with us / using our services including telephone number(s) and email addresses.
• Names and Contact Information of the venue or location along with the individual co-ordinating that individual event.
• Names and Contact Information of an individual for the purpose of emergency contact on the day of the event should anything happen that is beyond our control that wont allow us to fulfil that event or have a negative impact on the event.
1.2 – If you E-mail us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
1.3 - As a photobooth company we collect images of individuals as part of our services but no other accompanying personal data for each individual that comes into the booth. Information is displayed before entering our photobooths about how the images are used and shared so individuals do not have to participate in the activity. Information will also be provided about how individual images can be removed.
2. WHO IS COLLECTING THE DATA?
2.1 – This data is being collected by Natty Bee's, Spring Road, Orrell, Wigan, WN50JJ. We use password protected devices and email systems to hold our data.
3. HOW IS IT BEING COLLECTED?
3.1 – Our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online on our website, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or social media message so you are in control of the data we have on you as an individual.
3.2 – In some cases, data may be given to us by a third party - Family, friend or event organiser. This includes if somebody purchases a voucher for you or books our services as a gift– the third party will give us basic information ie. your name, contact details and event details if appropriate that will allow us to process a booking and provide our service to you.
4. WHY IS IT BEING COLLECTED?
4.1 – The data we collect is for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you, we only collect data that is completely necessary to the core functionality of our business and we do not collect any data that is not completely necessary and essential to our booking process and photobooth service.
4.2 – Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience and improve our services.
4.3 – We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us as a record of agreed terms between 2 parties.
5. HOW WILL IT BE USED?
5.1 – Data we collect will be used by Natty Bee's to enable us to provide our services and products to you. As a photobooth company this requires us to store certain data and share others (images/photographs) in order for our business to be purposeful and functional. SHaring images from events is essential and necessary to deliver our full service however you can opt out of having your images posted online during any point of the booking process and they can be taken down at any point by individual request after the event by contacting us directly.
5.2 – Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Natty Bee's about upcoming promotions or newsletters but in most instances these are just posted publicly on social media for individuals to opt into. Any promotions can be unsubscribed from at any time.
5.3 – Natty Bee's may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
5.4 – Natty Bee's has a legitimate interest in using images taken in relation to your booking and may use these images in the following ways (note, clients and individuals are free at anytime to refuse the uses of these images):
• On social media for promotion & advertising purposes - On social Media for delivery of images in an album format for each event
• On our website for promotion & advertising purposes
• For marketing materials (business stationary, flyers, business cards etc)
• For publications/print/image delivery
6. WHO WILL IT BE SHARED WITH?
6.1 – We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
7. HOW WILL THIS AFFECT YOU?
7.1 – We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
8. HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
8.1 – Most data we collect is stored indefinitely. This is to allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact us again in the future.
8.2 – We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
9. ACCESS TO STORED DATA.
9.1 – If you have any questions about data we hold about you, please feel free to contact us. As well as trying to help you directly.
9.2 – You may request a copy of any data we store about you – and we will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
10. MORE INFORMATION.
10.1 – If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
10.2 – If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
11. OUR DETAILS
11.1 – This business is owned and operated by Natalie Simpson, trading as Natty Bee's
11.2 – Our principal place of business is at: Spring Road, Orrell, Wigan, WN50JJ
11.3 – You can contact myself by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org